Taking lead from leading experts in the addiction recovery field, our philosophy at Sana Lake is based on a recovery-oriented system of care: the understanding that recovery from substance use and mental health disorders are most successful with focus on:
- Self-directed and empowering participation and collaboration in recovery planning by each member.
- Adaptability and responsiveness to changing needs throughout the recovery process.
- Whole-person wellness of body, mind and spirit.
- Hopeful encouragement.
- Transcending shame and stigma.
- Recovery capital: embracing our members’ assets and minimizing liabilities for successful recovery.
- Cultural sensitivity and support.
- Including family, community, and social supports in healing.
- Fellowship and encouragement of support networks.
- Supported return to work life and community.
- Continued, ongoing support through treatment and well beyond.
Unlike Any Other Addiction Treatment Center in the Region
Sana Lake is a ‘member first’ culture, beginning with comprehensive personalized treatment plans to meet the individual, complex needs of our members. As a member, you are instrumental in developing your own treatment and discharge plans, and have an opportunity to give feedback and share ideas about overall programming. Our environment of community empowers you to feel valued, understood, and encouraged to take a strong role in the development of your personalized recovery plan.
You’ll access a set of recovery services rarely found in one place, including medically-monitored inpatient detox, naturopathic and holistic treatment, co-occurring disorder treatment (individual and group therapy), trauma therapy (including EMDR), pharmacotherapy and medication management, nutritional planning, spiritual mentoring, psychiatric consults, alumni participation, and family programming.
We recognize that recovery is non-linear, so we encourage you to move through any points on the continuum of our recovery-oriented system of care seamlessly.
From your first contact through your aftercare, you and your family will be guided through the treatment process by a compassionate, knowledgeable, and dedicated staff. Our contact with you is consistent and ongoing. Your next appointment is set up prior to leaving your current program, and the support of your peer specialist will help you move through all parts of your treatment plan easily.